This network is perfect for you if you have a passion for integrating the spiritual and the practical, know how you should live, and want support in doing it!
It turns out there are simple principles for living together in community that are clarifying, energizing, and––dare we say it––fun. We call it Living Regeneratively – Partnering for Life. Here's what one of our members had to say:
The Living Regeneratively Community is built by YOU. The stellar integration with Zoom means that you can use your Zoom account on the network to host events and give classes. People who enjoy your work will also have exposure to other activists and healers working to facilitate this shift from separation to connection and partnership.
• Friday Q&A sessions. To work together to support each other as we shift into a sustainable, regenerative approach to life.
• Monday office hours. To answer questions and workshop your specific personal Network issues.
• Wednesdays Conversational interviews. For inspiration, you will find conversational interviews with members and other successful people in the "Sharing our Story, Our Work" topic library.
• 24/7 access to tools and other resources.
• Events and Activity Feed. This is where you can post your questions and weekly challenges, with rich input from Kathryn and fellow members.
Download the Mighty Networks app on your phone, and you can access us from anywhere!
The Living Regeneratively Network Community is here to show you Humans have what it takes. Looking forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your goals for successfully transitioning to a world that works!
Why do we charge? There are two main reasons: Your monetary support, supports us! Paying a small amount here allows for more free things inside. The second reason is that we want people with commitment, and financial support is one way of showing commitment.
Take a class and get the Network as a bonus!
Classes come bundled with the network, so this is a very affordable way to get both at a very reasonable price.
There are plans for the Living Regeneratively Network that are both monthly and yearly. These plans include events, courses, and weekly conversations with movers and shakers in the regenerative world.
There are gifts available if the membership fees are difficult, just ask!